MPPSC Interview is one of the most crucial and important parts of the journey towards being successful in the MPPSC examination which acts as an important deciding factor for gradation of post as per the final Merit list that includes marks secured collectively in the Mains exam and Interview.
The interview round consists of 175 marks.
Unlike the prelims and mains preparation, the interview round needs not only syllabus knowledge but also OLQs and personality traits.
Key Areas to focus on while preparing for the Interview:-
- Your CV inclusive of your background, educational qualification, work experience, hobbies
- Region-specific questions where you are born or have completed your studies
- Interest in MPPSC – appropriate, logical reasons or why you want to become a civil servant
- Current Affairs & General Awareness – events of national and international importance
- Questions on polity, socioeconomic and political issues
- State-specific questions on current happenings
- Economy, banking and finance, government schemes
- Questions on government functioning
- Your perception regarding the current system of government
- Style is a reflection of your attitude; your Attire is all about how you present yourself to the world.
Most Recurrent Questions
- Describe yourself
- About your Native Town
- About the University from which you studied
- About native state
- Why Administrative Services
- About graduation/ PG streams
- Optional Subject
- Current Issues
- Suggestions/Views over the acts of running Government
You should know Yourself better and have effective communication skills with a positive attitude and self-confidence. A candidate must have clarity of thoughts, a responsible attitude, and leadership skills to present himself in this great post.