MPPSC Application Form 2020 Registration Process –
Step 1: Register
Candidates Need to Visits Official website https://mppsc.nic.in/. Candidates have to register by providing the basic details related to them like name, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email ID, etc. Candidates have to provide their contact details as well for any further proceedings by MPPSC. After completing registration, the candidates will get a provisional registration number and password. Candidates must note or take a print out of this registration number and password for any future reference.
Step 2: Fill Required Details
After successful registration, candidates are required to fill in all the other important details – Educational Details, Permanent and Local Address Details, Gender, Category, Exam Centre, etc. After filling all the required information, candidates must go through the application form.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images
After completing all the essential details, candidates have to upload their scanned images and scanned signature. They will have to upload these objects in two separate links that will be provided in the application form. These photographs and signatures should match the specifications mentioned in the notification. Photographs and signatures are essential for the candidates to be uploaded.
The following specifications are required for uploading scanned signature –
- The signature should be between the dimension – 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm.
- The file size should not exceed 50 KB.
- The formats of an image that is supported by the portal are – .jpe,.jpeg,.jpg,.png.
- The signature should always be in the sentence case. Kindly do not use all capitals letters while doing signature.
- Signature should be done with a black-ink pen on white paper.
The following specifications are required for uploading scanned photograph –
- The file size should not be larger than 50 KB.
- The format of the image has to be – .jpe,.jpeg,.jpg,.png.
- The dimension of the passport size photograph should be between 3.5 cm X 1.5 cm.
Step 4: Payment of application fees
After filling all the details in the registration form, the students then have to upload the images. After all these works are done, candidates are required to pay the application fee for the MPPSC exam. This payment has to be done in online mode only. The payment of fees can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card or the candidates can also use Internet Banking. After the payment is done, an e-receipt with ‘Payment Done’ written over it must be displayed. Candidates should download the same for future reference.
- For residents of Madhya Pradesh who belong to SC/ST, OBC, and Physically Handicapped categories the fees will be Rs.750/-.
- General Candidates of M.P. and candidates out of Madhya Pradesh and belonging to General, SC/ST, OBC, and Physically Handicapped category have to pay a fee of Rs.1500/-.