Civil Services Examination is considered to be the nation’s most prestigious yet toughest of all the exams. It not only provides us a professional administrative career but also an opportunity to prove ourselves for the sake of the Country and Society. Similarly, at the state level, the State Governments of the respective provinces organize the state PSC to select candidates in different administrative departments. Every year, lakhs of aspirants from all over the country prepare themselves to qualify for the exam with an aim of achieving their dream of ultimate success. But the only candidates who are dedicated and committed get the final selection. Under Civil Services Examination, UPSC organizes the exam for important services like IAS, IPS, IFS, and IRS, etc. while MPPSC holds examination for State Administrative Services, State Police Services, Finance Department, Revenue Department, and other.
MPPSC exam holds in three stages viz. preliminary exam, mains exam, and Interview session. The Preliminary exam is objective in nature which requires factual knowledge of each and every topic while the Mains paper which is a total of 6 in number is descriptive in nature requires in-depth and conceptual knowledge of subjects. The third and final procedure of selection is the Interview session which is more of your attitude examination rather than a knowledge test.
|Exam||Paper||Time Duration||Marks Allotted|
|Prelims||Paper I (GS- 100 Questions) Paper II (Aptitude- 80 Questions)||2 hours 2 hours||200 Marks 200 Marks|
|Mains||GS- 4 papers Hindi Essay||3 hours 2 hours 2 hours||1100 marks 200 marks 100 marks|
After all, why do we want to choose our career as civil servants – only for serving the country? It can also be done in other forms. Or just for money? But more than this salary can be found in other jobs and occupations. Then what is the reason behind the attraction towards civil services?
Let us introduce you to some of the features of civil service that make it a center of attraction:
● If we look at the level of governance, the important duties of the executive are discharged only through civil servants. In fact, since colonial times, the civil service has been seen as a backbone of all-round development and it still has its relevance.
● Earlier, where it was in the role of a controller, now its role has been transformed as a procurator of the welfare state, whose core lies in the development of the country and the individual.
● Today wide powers have been imparted over the civil servants, due to which they also face criticism several times. But if this power is used properly in a diligent manner, it can transform both the condition and direction of the country. This is the reason that youths who want to undergo major changes or do something good are attracted to this job and appear in the Civil Services Examination to involve themselves in this grand role.
● This is the only examination in which, after being successful, one gets a chance to hold high positions in administration in various fields and play an effective role in policy-making.
● It not only gets an attractive salary, the security of post, variety of work area, and all other types of features but also provides high social.
● Civil servants honored the power to materialize policy reforms.
● There are many civil servants whose work is like an inspiration to us. Like – an IAS officer S.R. Shankaran continued to fight against bonded labor throughout his life and through his efforts, a law like the “Bonded Labor System (Abolition) Act, 1976” was enacted.
● Overall, after entering the civil service we have many opportunities to move forward and move the country forward. Above all, we can contribute to the development of several fields like agriculture, health, education, management together which is hardly possible in any other public sector.
● Civil servants have many institutional powers that they can use to bring about radical changes in any area. This is the reason why successful people in different fields are also attracted to this service.
MPPSC exam 2019 has been held on 12 January 2020. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is the organizing body for the MPPSC exam under the MP state government. MPPSC is one of the most challenging and toughest exams under the state government. In order to qualify for the MPPSC examination, a candidate needs to work hard with all his possible efforts.
MPPSC Examination is held in three stages viz. Prelims (Objective in nature), Mains (descriptive), and Interview Session.
Before candidates begin worrying about their competency to sit for the test, they must go through the article below to comprehend everything about MPPSC Preparation. They will find solutions to the following inquiries by the end of this article:
This article will assist you in choosing the great and most appropriate books for your groundwork for the MPPSC prelims test. A quintessential book and a perfect mentorship are the keys to success. “It is better to know one book intimately than a hundred superficially.”
MPPSC Interview is one of the most crucial and important parts of the journey towards being successful in the MPPSC examination which acts as an important deciding factor for gradation of post as per the final Merit list that includes marks secured collectively in the Mains exam and Interview.
The interview round consists of 175 marks.
Unlike the prelims and mains preparation, the interview round needs not only syllabus knowledge but also OLQs and personality traits.
You should know Yourself better and have effective communication skills with a positive attitude and self-confidence. A candidate must have clarity of thoughts, a responsible attitude, and leadership skills to present himself in this great post.
Kautilya Academy is one of the best coaching institutes in India for the preparation of competitive examinations. The institute has been giving toppers in each and every administrative or government sector exam from the past 18 years. Kautilya Academy has taken this initiative of providing Online Study Material and Notes to the students precisely for the MPPSC exam. The motive behind is that even the students who live in the remote areas could also learn and prepare well for the MPPSC exam.
The notes are designed under the guidance of the topmost faculties of MPPSC at Kautilya Academy. Kautilya Academy's MPPSC Online Study Material is one of the simplest and the most updated notes on all the subjects of every competitive exam. This is the reason why we are equally loved by IAS or IPS exam toppers or any other student preparing for any type of exam. These notes are available in both Hindi & English languages for better understanding.
Benefits of this study material:
|● This study material has been prepared keeping in mind the syllabus of All the major Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.|
|● As you know, our mission is to provide benefits to every candidate who is unable to join coaching classes due to a constraint, but dreams of becoming a civil servant.|
|● We compile only official facts and figures from reliable sources in the making of this material.|
|● This study material has been prepared in easy and simple language which is very easy to understand and can be remembered for a long time.|
|● This material covers the syllabus for both preliminary and main examination.|
|● Quick revision points are included for revision shortly before the exam.|
|● At the end of each chapter, the section has included the preliminary examination questions (including answers) asked during the last 17 years and the main exam questions in the last 4 years.|
|● We have a team of talented and experienced content writers for every subject along with professional management, who diligently produces quality study material for you.|
FAQs related to MPPSC Notes:
|1. How will we get the notes delivered to our home?
You have to order the MPPSC Online Notes and have to fill a form where you have to mention your General Information of yours along with your correct postal address. We will send your notes on the address provided by you.
|2. Is there any provision for offline notes?
Yes, these notes are available to you in the offline mode only.
|3. In which language are you providing the notes?
The MPPSC Notes are being available to you in both the Hindi and English languages. But, you have to select any one of the languages, in which you want these MPPSC Notes.
|4. May I get the notes for the MPPSC Mains exam?
Yes, we are also providing the Notes for MPPSC Mains exam
|5. Is there any study material available for the MPPSC Essay writing exam?
Yes, our Hindi Language & Literature experts have designed an excellent collection of some important essays and essay writing skills.
|6. Are the MPPSC Notes sufficient for our Preparation?
Truly speaking nothing is ever sufficient for getting Success. But as far as the MPPSC examinations are considered, Kautilya Academy's MPPSC Notes are very much helpful. These notes are prepared according to the latest syllabus and the complexities of the examination paper. And you can definitely score very good marks with these notes.
|7. In how many days can we get our order delivered?
Once you have completed the formalities regarding your order, the order will get delivered to you within 4-5 working days.
|8. Do you also provide sample papers along with the online notes?
Yes, we provide sample papers along with the notes of the respective subjects. Also, we have a provision for Online Test Series. You can join it as well for more practice.